
It held off longer than I expected but early Sunday morning, it arrived. We had our first snowfall. I will admit that it was incredibly beautiful but would be just fine living somewhere where snow is something you only hear of and visit on a snowboarding trip. For my son's sake though I will try and be excited for it. When I looked out the window Sunday morning I turned to Aiden and told him to look outside, his response was "I've been waiting for this!"
John headed straight out to get some shots outside our building.
All set to go play in the snow.
Aiden's first snowman.
4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you managed to scrape together enough snow for a snow man! And I'm with you on just hearing about snow from a distance... But aren't you Canadian? Isn't that against your national anthem or something? ; )
I think Carter has the same snowsuit. Superstore? I laughed at your reception to the snow. You silly Island girl!
That is Plymoth Rock? What a let down. Whenever you hear about it it something like, "The pigrims landed at Plymoth Rock" so I thought it was like this beautiful rocky cliff formation on the coast where the Mayflower pulled into shore. Oh well.
I think anyone who is not from the local east coast is slightly disappointed when they see "the rock". At least you can say you have been. I'm impressed by the snowman, I told my kids there wasn't enough snow. It was probably more that I didn't want to take the time to gather enough snow! We need to get together, let the kids blow off some energy.....
The snow doesn't bug me - just the cold. That's supposed to finally arrive for us this weekend -brrrrrrrrrr. Very cool to see the Mayflower! I agree - the rock is definitely a let-down! Hahaha - Naomi didn't want anything to do with Santa either - I have a great shot of her screaming her head off! ;)
Post a Comment