Yay me! I was just about to order one yesterday too. Now I get a free one and Payton can maybe get a second one too. Oh and I think I forgot to put the size in the e-mail, a 4 or 5 will do for her.
Blast!Well, I'm glad it was good publicity for the shop anyway.
Congratulations to Sarah Cherrey!
Drat!
Hey, we need an update on your lives.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay me! I was just about to order one yesterday too. Now I get a free one and Payton can maybe get a second one too. Oh and I think I forgot to put the size in the e-mail, a 4 or 5 will do for her.
Blast!
Well, I'm glad it was good publicity for the shop anyway.
Congratulations to Sarah Cherrey!
Drat!
Hey, we need an update on your lives.
Post a Comment