Sunday, May 3, 2009

Out of this boys mouth......

I've decided that I really need to start writing down the crazy things that Aiden says. This one really got John and I laughing the other night. Every night we read from Aiden's scripture stories books. Right now we are reading from the Doctrine and Covenants. Before we read, we always recap what we read the night before. This particular recap was about the Second Coming of Christ. When asked what he remembered, Aiden casually answered, "God is going to PUNCH all of the wicked" (as apposed to punish). Aiden is constantly making us laugh wether he means to or not and we feel very blessed to have him in our little family.

4 comments:

mom2cherreys said...

Too funny! I hadn't thought about using Dominicks scripture story books to read at night, good idea. We might have to start doing that!

Abby Metz said...

Heehee - it is hilarious to hear the things that come out of their mouths!

Marie said...

Hey, that is pretty close. Right now the big religious questions my kids are asking is exactly WHEN people will be reserected. And if the dinosaurs will be ressurected. And if so, will they try to eat us?

sarah said...

That is so awesome. Although Cameron made me feel a little bit guilty, he said,"Here mom, take care of your scriptures! Joseph Smith did guard them with his life!"