Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby Belly

So I had big plans to do a big post filled with summer pictures but I think I need to start fresh and keep it current so if you want to see summer pictures you'll just have to keep an eye on facebook (if you're a facebooker:) Not that I've put them up yet, but soon, I promise.

I also had big plans to snap a picture of my growing belly every 4 weeks with this pregnancy to see the progression. Well here's where those snap shots began.

12 weeks
Every 4 weeks was a good thought, unfortunately here's the next belly shot taken.

29 weeks (sorry it's so dark, the lighting in our place at night is not ideal for photographing)
Abby showing Dad where the baby is (for some reason, she can't point out where the baby is without lifting my shirt)


5 comments:

Cody said...

I love that black and white maternity shirt. You pull off pregnancy very well, not fiar! You look great.

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Tamsen- You look darling! What a cute little basketball belly you have. Hope your pregnancy is going well. Also, I love Aiden's cake. You do such a great job with birthday cakes!

Marie said...

You look wonderful! I hope you are feeling as good as you look. What is your due date again?

Meredith said...

Sorry, I must have commented while logged in under Cody's name. Although I'm sure he loves your maternity shirt and thinks you look great too, those were my words (Meredith) :)

Abby Metz said...

you're so darn cute Tamsen!