That's right, my baby is 6 months old! I've always loved 6 months. As much as I feel a little sad that he's growing so quickly, I love that he can now sit up and pick up a toy. He sat on his own for the first time a few days ago and hasn't looked back. He's a pro, and he loves it. He would love for me to hold him all day and complains a little when I don't but he's a good baby. He smiles and giggles a lot and sometimes just laughs at the kids for no reason I can figure out. I wish he would let me in on the joke:) He also spends a good amount of time staring at John (maybe it's because we don't see a lot of him these days). Aiden and Abby continue to adore him. Aiden's primary teacher recently told me that they had a lesson on treasures and Aiden was the only one that came up with a true treasure when he said that his was his brother (and his new bike). He is almost never called Benjamin, occasionally called Ben and almost always called Bean or Beaner. We LOVE our little Bean and how could you not, just look at him!Look Mom I can sit



5 comments:
He is adorable! I just taught that lesson a few weeks ago and none of my 4 year olds came up with that! That is the sweetest thing! Hope all is well with you guys!
Can't believe he's 6 months already!! Happy half-birthday Ben!
Whoa Beaner! What a good lookin kid you are! (Fits in nicely with Aiden and Abby) Good to see you all. Abbys party pics cracked me up. Love the blog!
He is a cute boy! Six months is great. Harrison is 10 months, and is now crawling around and just learned how to go up stairs. Up, but not down, which means I have to be watching him ALL THE TIME!
I know that room! I spent about a week last summer stripping the wallpaper and painting it. I'm afraid I did an awful paint job though! Little Ben is adorable! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment