It was all treat for the Keyes family this year. As mentioned before, we often call Ben "Bean", so while trying to decide what to do for Halloween (keeping in mind that my Halloween enthusiast husband would not stand for something generic or common) I was struck with the idea of Ben being a jelly bean. I then started thinking of every kind of candy I could think of for the other two to be. I quickly decided on cotton candy for Abby knowing that she would love anything fluffy and pink. Aiden and I tossed around a few different ideas for him. We decided on a KitKat bar then it got changed to a lollipop and finally we decided on a Pez dispenser and he was happy and excited about this decision. We briefly thought about what John and I could be but I just didn't have it in me to make five costumes this year and John definitely doesn't have time right now for things like that. We celebrated the occasion at the church with trunk or treat on Saturday which is definitely the most efficient way of trick or treating. Sunday we dressed the kids again (minus the face paint) so that we could make the rounds to the five houses on our street, then were off to some friends house for dinner. Besides a little frustration caused by Ben's costume (there are no patterns for jelly beans so I was winging it and I did leave it till Sat. morning before I got started), it was a fun weekend. Sorry, we kind of slacked in the photo department.







2 comments:
cute costumes!!!
You guys always have the greatest costumes! I am SO impressed! I also love Abby just hanging out on her little chair visiting the neighbour - that's so sweet!
Post a Comment