Monday, November 17, 2008

Five Favorites Tag

I enjoy reading others five favorite things but had hoped that I could get by without being tagged:) Actually I think it worked out well as I don't have anything exciting to blog about at the moment.

FIVE FAVORITE PLACES I HAVE LIVED......













1. Victoria, BC (so green all the time, mountains, ocean, good climate, what's not to love?)
2. Beijing China (wouldn't want to live there for a long time, but for 6 months it was a awesome experience.)
3. Lethbridge, Alberta (love the city, love the people, it's unfortunate the climate stinks.)
4. Weymouth, MA (haven't been here long enough to really feel at home, but so far so good.)
5. Raymond, Alberta (sorry to all Raymondites, this one is only by default)

FIVE FAVORITE SNACKS........
1. Potato chips (pretty picky about brand and flavor, but I try not to buy them as I will eat a whole large bag in one sitting)
2. Ice cream
3. Krispy Kreme doughnuts (so sad Dunkin Donuts reigns in MA)
4. Fruit
5. Crackers with herb and garlic cream cheese and prosciutto

FIVE FAVORITE JOBS I'VE HAD.........
1. Mom
2. English tutor for 3 girls between the age of 11 and 13 in China
3. Sales associate at 2 gift shops in a small tourist town (I was 15 when I was hired, worked there for 2 years, owners treated me like family.)
4. Worked in my moms craft supplies store when I was 13 and 14 (could use any supplies I wanted, to craft to my little hearts content:)
5. Birks Jewellers (worked as a sales associate for 5 years, hated working for a corporation, loved working with amazing jewellery and even more amazing co-workes.)

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I HAD A MILLION BUCKS.........

1. Pay off all John's student loans and future school costs.
2. Invest
3. Buy a temporary house and start the plans for our dream home for when we are done school and figure out where we want to settle.
4. Travel
5. Help out family

FIVE THINGS I LOVE...........
1. My family
2. Travelling
3. Food
4. Completing a project successfully
5. Oh how can I only think of one more thing? Relaxing with John after the kids go to bed.

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LOVED VISITING..........
1. Hawaii
2. Mexico
3. Hong Kong
4. San Diego
5. Banff

FIVE PEOPLE TO TAG........
1. Abby
2. Sarah K
3. Meredith
4. Alana
5. Jennie W
(Sorry guys, looking forward to reading your lists:)

8 comments:

Marie said...

That was fun to read. I just did a photo tag, and was just tagged again for a different thing, so it is perhaps a happy thing you didn't select me to do this one!

You have had a far more exciting life that I have.

Cherisa said...

I like BC, too. Not too different from the great Northwest! You've really been to a lot of places! I just did the same tag on my blog... But I only tagged 4 people (yeah, I'm a loser)!

Abby Metz said...

Hahaha - oh alright!

You have been some pretty amazing places! I must confess to feeling a tad shade of green! ;)

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Look at you, you little world traveler!! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Never been "tagged before...guess I could do it!
I didn't know a lot of those things about you! You've been around!

mom2cherreys said...

That was cool Tamsen, you have traveled a bit huh. I would love to have been to some of those places. I have been to all of the states.... I know not as fun. Thanks for posting

sarah said...

Okaaay, I'll do it. ;)
It's a good thing I can actually say now I've lived in 5 different places!
You definitely have lived in far more exciting places!

Missletoe said...

I didn't know you lived in China! I did too... only in Panyu (southern China). We'll have to compare notes sometime.

Superkid is looking forward to another playdate!