I love her little shoulder shimmey! That girls got some serious moves.
Okay, I really thought that the title on the video was going a different direction.Yes, I am pregnant. I'm due in September.Loved her reaction to the doll and her little dance moves. So great. Happy Birthday, Abby!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!! So funny, Naomi does the exact same kind of stuff! :)
I can't imagine her shaking her groove thang more if she were standing. Look out stake conference dances!
Funny, you could have had some fun with that title!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love her little shoulder shimmey! That girls got some serious moves.
Okay, I really thought that the title on the video was going a different direction.
Yes, I am pregnant. I'm due in September.
Loved her reaction to the doll and her little dance moves. So great. Happy Birthday, Abby!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!! So funny, Naomi does the exact same kind of stuff! :)
I can't imagine her shaking her groove thang more if she were standing. Look out stake conference dances!
Funny, you could have had some fun with that title!!!
Post a Comment