After a nice lunch with family, off to the reception right? Nope, that would come in a few weeks. It was off to the airport for us, headed to Hawaii!


I have loved being married to John every day for the past six years. He is an amazing husband and an incredible Dad. I love you Babe, thanks for choosing me to be your eternal companion!
I have loved being married to John every day for the past six years. He is an amazing husband and an incredible Dad. I love you Babe, thanks for choosing me to be your eternal companion!
10 comments:
OH MY GOSH! john looks like a baby! i love these! happy anniversary! hope you enjoyed your lobster!
Oh, I love your hair! It is amazing to look back on days like those! Happy anniversary and I hope it was a good one!
You are such a beautiful couple. I LOVE your hair!!
You guys don't even look old enough to attend prom let alone choose and spouse. Clearly though you can't judge a book by its cover. If you've enjoyed every day for six years you obviously got something very right. Happy Anniversary!
well don't you two look grand! Happy anniversary :)
Um, John is the lucky one! Ha. You both look so darn excited to be together, so precious. The hair was fabulous too.
Hey Tamsen,
This is Amanda from book club. Looks like you're having a great time in Boston! Congrats on 6 years! I noticed your blog on Marie's sight. There's a link to mine there as well. Long time no see - hope all is going well!
You could not have been a more beautiful bride. Seriously, Tamsen. Wow.
Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! I hope to see an anniversary lobster blog soon too!
Ahem, ahem, mee mee mee meeeeee! :
Happy anniversary,happy anniversary,happy anniversary, HAAAAA-PPY anniversary!
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy anniversary!
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, HAAAAA-PPY ANIVERSARY!!!!!!
(aniversary seems like such a strange word when you repeat it a bunch of times) :)
Post a Comment