Here it is!

Lots of these little guys around and some of them come really close.

Our camp site was lakeside, so there was a lot of time doing this.



Aiden was our superstar fisherman, he caught the first fish out on our boat and continued on to catch 3 more from shore, and was upset when we put one back. John caught 3 and as for me, well I'm claiming one of Aiden's as I did cast out and was holding the rod when it bit.
First catch, quite happy to hold it in the net, not so thrilled to actually touch it:)



Instead of fishing, Abby did a lot of this.


Of course there was also a lot of just hanging out.
This would be the "fine I'll smile for another picture mom" face.

And I must throw in a couple of my rugged man.


Just like any day of camping ends, why not finish off with this?

Lots of these little guys around and some of them come really close.
Our camp site was lakeside, so there was a lot of time doing this.
Aiden was our superstar fisherman, he caught the first fish out on our boat and continued on to catch 3 more from shore, and was upset when we put one back. John caught 3 and as for me, well I'm claiming one of Aiden's as I did cast out and was holding the rod when it bit.
First catch, quite happy to hold it in the net, not so thrilled to actually touch it:)

Instead of fishing, Abby did a lot of this.
Of course there was also a lot of just hanging out.
And I must throw in a couple of my rugged man.
Just like any day of camping ends, why not finish off with this?
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! And Aiden's quite the fisherman - that's a BIG fish for a little man!
Sounds like a lot of fun! My kids LOVE to camp. That looks like a really neat place too!
Looks like a great trip. We are headed out to Banff to go camping a couple of nights next week and are looking forward to that. Hopefully no rain.
totally cute pic of Aiden and his fish! And let John know he definatly looks the part for the 'rugged man' there ;)
Post a Comment