Tuesday, February 16, 2010

6 weeks

So the plan was to post at one month and I almost did it. However, my very layed back baby quit being so layed back at about 3 weeks. So when I'm not holding him I'm either doing dishes, laundry or trying to get a few minutes of sleep. Things are starting to look up though. I'm afraid to say it as I don't want to jinx it, but he finaly slept 6hrs straight last night. Way to go Ben!! After 2 babies that slept quite well from very early on, I'm starting to realize that I was just spoiled. So now that his sleep schedule is getting a bit better and I have cut out all my favorite foods hoping he will be less gasy he is quite happy again and full of smiles for anyone who wants to talk to him. We have yet to get it on film, but with a photographer who has been busy studying for board exams, pictures have been lacking in general. Now that that is over though (keeping our fingers crossed that he passed and won't have to retake) the camera will be out of the bag more often. Here are a few of Benner.
These first four were taken at 4 weeks
The kids adore their little brother

These ones are a little bright, it was me behind the camera:)

5 comments:

Amit and Heather said...

These are great pictures!! Ben's looking good! I'm glad John's all done now, I'm sure he did well. We can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks!

Abby Metz said...

Another adorable big-eyed Keyes baby! Hope "Benner" (so cute by the way) continues to sleep and you can catch some rest and hopefully some moments to yourself! :)

Brad said...

Brad and I have been sitting here and oohing and ahhing and wanting to pinch those little cheeks. We wanna meet Ben!!

Deidre

Marie said...

Can I just say that "Benner" is the cutest form of Benjamin I've ever heard?

Thanks for the pictures! I've been hoping to see some more of him. I totally see the family resemblance with your other kiddos.

Marie said...

Everybody alive down there?