Sunday, May 2, 2010

Who's Who in the Keyes Zoo?

That's kind of what our home feels like sometimes, but adjusting to three really isn't so bad. It helps that Ben's a pretty good little guy and Aiden and Abby absolutely adore him and would do anything for him.

So our screen saver goes through all the photos we have stored on our computer and I'll often see a picture of Aiden or Abby and think "wow that looks like Ben!". So I decided to see if you could all guess who's who. Now that I put three pictures side by side I realize you can totally tell but we'll play anyway. They are all about 4 months in these photos. So tell me, who's who?


I Know I've made this promise before but a real update is in the works:)

7 comments:

mom2cherreys said...

I'm gonna say Aby, Aiden, and then Ben. I have been wondering about you guys. It;s been so long!

Melissa said...

Abby
Aiden
Ben.
Booya.

Amit and Heather said...

Definitely Abby, Aiden, and Ben. I think you need to post some baby pics of you and John... So we know who they get all their cuteness from.

kristen said...

i didn't realize abby and ben look so much alike!

Jeni said...

Abby, Aiden, and Ben....I agree

Marie said...

Abby, Aiden, Ben. I'm fairly confident, but you can totally see a resemblance running through.

They're all such cute babies!

Abby Metz said...

1) Abby
2) Aiden
3) Ben

But man, do they ever look alike!