Please keep in mind that we've been camping. This first picture cracks me up every time I look at it.
A Missionary from the Visitors Center took us on a guided tour around the property surrounding the monument on this baby (a highlight for the kids).



Really Dad?



After our three nights of camping we went home the long way so that John could visit a pewter shop, wasn't quite as exciting as expected but we saw some beautiful countryside along the way.
There are 107 covered bridges throughout VT.
After lunch at McDonald's John said "look at Aiden". This is what I saw when I turned around, only he was sitting there very nonchalantly.
Abby wanted to be funny too.
So that pretty much wraps up our vacation adventures, besides the usual whenever we feel like beach trips or playing in our beautiful 3 acre yard:)
A Missionary from the Visitors Center took us on a guided tour around the property surrounding the monument on this baby (a highlight for the kids).
Really Dad?After our three nights of camping we went home the long way so that John could visit a pewter shop, wasn't quite as exciting as expected but we saw some beautiful countryside along the way.
There are 107 covered bridges throughout VT.So that pretty much wraps up our vacation adventures, besides the usual whenever we feel like beach trips or playing in our beautiful 3 acre yard:)
2 comments:
Okay, Aiden in the McDonald's bag is about the cutest and funniest thing ever. Great!
I'm glad you updated the blog. I've been wondering how you're doing.
Awesome - gotta love the glamourous look that accompanies camping! Love the look on Abby's face (remember that one when she's 13! ;) and Aiden with the Happy Meal box is just too funny! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment