Friday, September 10, 2010

Lucky Number 7

Once again I find myself using the phrase "better late than never". Yes our anniversary was at the beginning of Aug and even though I'm extremely tardy on this one I felt that it did need to be documented.

I thought that since you saw wedding pictures last year I'd take a slightly different approach. Here's how our family has grown over the past seven years.

2003


2004


2005 (can you believe I couldn't find a single picture of the three of us together, weak. We did have family pictures taken that year but it was at Walmart or something and I think that picture is in Victoria. I couldn't even scan it.

2006 (I was sporting a 4 month baby bump in this one:)

2007

2008

2009

2010 (and for a little teaser, we have had our family pictures taken for the year, although so as not to spoil Christmas gifts to family you'll have to wait a few months:)

I love the family that John and I began seven years ago. I love being married to John and could not imagine my life differently. I definitely look forward to a lifetime (and more) with the love of my life.

So what did we do to celebrate? We went to see a Maroon 5 with Owl City concert (sorry we didn't drag the camera along). Then a couple weeks later we headed out to a Red Sox game (my first live ball game). We had a great time, even with the shock of how much anything to eat or drink cost. We were concerned all day that the game would be rained out. With seats just under the grandstand, we stayed completely dry. The Red Sox were playing John's childhood favorite team, the mariners. He was torn as to who to cheer for. He went with the Sox, who did win of course:)
We look terrible but here we are.

4 comments:

kristen said...

ok aiden was SUCH a cute baby! and i love your short hair!

Jen said...

I just sent you a picture of the three of you together in 2005. Not your family picture, which I'm sure I have.....a picture taken when we were all in Salmon Arm.

Marie said...

You get such beautiful family pictures. I especially liked the one of the Aiden and Abby touching your baby bump. So sweet.

Jeni said...

Happy Anniversary!!!