Aiden does (and has for quite some time) honestly believe that John knows EVERYTHING. I am also sure that he fully believes that he knows a lot more than I do. Here is part of a conversation I had with him while waiting for the bus yesterday. Aiden: "I'm not going to be a dentist anymore." Me: "Oh, how come?" Aiden: "I'm going to study dinosaurs" Me: "Okay, that's called a paleontologist" Aiden: "I know that mom! I just wasn't sure if you did"
While on the subject of my boy, here's a few shots of him heading off to school on his first day. He was so excited to ride the bus, he didn't even look back.
4 comments:
I must say, your house/land is the most ideal place I can imagine. I mean, those pictures look like a movie!
Can he really be a first grader that rides that bus to school?! I love that shot of you and the littles walking towards the bus stop...
Love the one of him jumping onto the bus!
Hahahaha - Ouch - burn! PS: I'm totally jealous of where you're living - it looks gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment