No I'm not speaking of going to the beach in January, in New England that would be INSANE! Well, we've been to the beach in the winter but not to spend much time. I'm actually talking about playing at the beach in August. I know, August was a long time ago, but I always hold off posting the latest family pics until our families have received their Christmas gifts. This year we headed to Scituate Yacht club. It was the perfect New England setting. Sand, beach grass, ocean, rocks and sailboats all at the same place. Kristen did an amazing job as usual. Too bad she'll be leaving us in May:( For those wondering, that does mean that Abby will also be losing her very best friend in May. We're trying to start warning them, they just think that they are moving together.
I'm sure you're tired of my ramblings, so here are some of our favorites.












6 comments:
So pretty! I wanna live in New England!
Its definitely going to be a sad day! ...and possibly year for soph. :(
Your family is SO darling.
And Kristen always takes such lovely pictures.
LOVE THEM! What a great location. We definately missed Kristen this year. It's always hard when kids make such a tight bond with someone then have to move, but they always get through it.
Wow, that is a beautiful place! And the pictures were great. So pretty!
Love the pictures!!!!
Post a Comment