Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dancer Girl

This has been a really long time coming. Abby had her dance recital way back at the end of May. I do realize many of you may find it boring to watch both videos all the way through, unless you're a grandparent of course:) I think they're adorable and funny. Enjoy! Abby's second in from the left, or you could just look for the smallest girl:) As you can tell by her face, she was very serious about the whole thing and I apologize for the shaky camera work, I tried really hard not to laugh.





Unfortunately her BFF Sophie, moved away just before the recital so wasn't there to perform. She was still here for picture day though. I love the friendship these girls have and I'm so glad they were able to do this together. We sure do miss Sophie (and her family).

Kristen also took some great photos of the girls back at her place after the session at the studio. They're too good not to share. Thanks Kristen!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jen said...

That's the BEST!!!!

Julie Keyes said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute!

kristen said...

oh yay! so glad we got to see the videos... soph and I watched the whole thing and she said "where's sophie?" ha. I LOVE abs in the first video trying to find her spot! I was dying. love you guys!

Marie said...

Who could stop watching that before it was through?

Love that she was in TAP class. How fun!

Abby Metz said...

How cute is that?!