Monday, February 11, 2013

December 2012

You might be wondering what happened to November. Well apparently nothing happened because it looks like we didn't take a single picture in November. December of course is all about Christmas. We had a nice quiet Christmas at home and enjoyed just relaxing with each other.

Kids tree (I'm the first to admit that I'm one of those anal people that likes to have everything on my tree matching. Of course I want the kids ornaments displayed. The solution, a tree all their own and they love it.)

The big tree. In case you consider a white pine in the future, they're beautiful but extremely prickly, hence the gloves. (If you're curious of the final product, just check out past years, it hasn't changed).

The decor. I made new stockings this year as Ben and Charlie have joined our family since I made the last ones. I love these stockings.

Visiting with Santa at our church Christmas party.

Christmas day.

A couple other things to note....

Ben wanted to build a snowman with me while the kids were at school. The snow was really dry so the technique was a bit different:) We had to pile the snow and kind of sculpt it. He was as happy as can be with the result.

This little guy turned three months.

2 comments:

Amit and Heather said...

I saw those stockings on Pinterest and love them! They look great! Glad you all are doing well!

Jeni said...

Those stockings are gorgeous! We bought a prickly tree on purpose the year Lily was in the take everything off the tree stage so she wouldn't go near it...totally worked. :)