Saturday, November 29, 2008

Like Being a Kid Again

We've been so lucky to have John off most of this week due to American Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is definitely a bigger holiday down here than it is at home, and I love it! We have taken advantage of it by finally spending some good family time together. It all started Wed. when we headed up to Boston for some fun at the Children's Museum. It was a full day of being kids (and chasing kids). For those not too familiar with Blogging, if you click on a photo you can see it larger.

Mine and Abby's first time on the "T". No it is not always this empty.
It was actually pack
ed on the way home.

"There
it is!"
A 3 story climbing sculpture, no I don't know the other child in the shot.
Kid Power

Bubble Room (can you see the concentration?)

Boats Afloat

Johnny's Workbench

Construction Zone
Boston Black:
A City Connects
Check back soon for some more Thanksgiving week fun.

6 comments:

Cherisa said...

How nice that you all got to spend some time with John for a change! And taking advantage of the Children's Museum is a must! I hope you used reduced price passes from the library... While the CM is fun, it's also very pricey!

Abby Metz said...

What a FUN musuem!!! I wish there was stuff like that around here! Love the picture of Abby with her little nose pushed up against the windoe - priceless!

mom2cherreys said...

I love the childrens museum here, it is so much fun! It is especially great for the winter months! If you ever wanna go back, let me know, I have a season pass for eight.

Marie said...

I would LOVE to do something like that with the kids. Wonderful way to spend some family time.

Julie Keyes said...

Wow! What a great place. The advantages of living in the States, eh? Thanks for posting the pictures. I love the ones of Aiden in the goggles and shopping. He really got into it didn't he? John and you look great in the pictures and I can't believe how big Abby is getting. Love Mum

Gretchen said...

I love how Aiden is so into every activity. He's got the hat on for constructing even. I can tell he really got into it. That place is a gold mine come winter time. I plan on being there weekly. You can't not learn while you're there.